Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Match This

Well, I signed up for Match.com today. Why? Well, the stellar dating experiences I have had in the last 6 months made me wish I was online dating. Yep, that bad. I decided to go with a different site this time just to see what happens.

In the 8 minutes since I posted a very blah and unfinished profile, this is what I have received:
- A "wink" from a 26 year-old dude who is 5'4.
- An email from a guy telling me he likes my smile. I assume he must have a terrible smile because all 26 pictures are from 100 yards away.
- A "match" with a guy who hates drinking, hates conservative people, hates that he moved to Texas and hates girls who have good jobs.
- A profile of two different people I know - one of which was on eHarms back in the day.

There you have it, I don't foresee this going well.

No comments: