Thursday, April 21, 2011

I am left handed...

Two of my best friends learned that I was left-handed in the last week.   Weird.  If you think about it, other than signing my bar tab when would they really have seen me write.  Yes, I eat with my left hand but do people really notice that kind of stuff?   I don't.  With that being said, I thought you might want some other facts...

I sneeze at least 4 times every time I sneeze.   I used to be like clockwork where it was 4 and 4 alone without fail.   Nowadays, I can turn heads everywhere from the sheer amount of times I can sneeze in a row.  In fact, when I sat down on the airplane to Vegas, the guy sitting next to me apologized in advance for the amount of sneezing I could expect.   He wanted me to know that he was not sick just sneezed a lot.  I TOTALLY out-sneezed him.

Food displays of any sort gross me out.   Showing me an example of the food special guarantees that I WILL NOT order that item.  Pictures of food are the same way and honestly I don't understand why people take pictures of their food and post it to Facebook.   On a menu, GROSS - I automatically assume its a cheap place and that actually goes for food commercials as well.  

I can flick you off with my toes.   Never have I ever met someone who can match this talent.

I can think of three times in the history of my life that my nails grew longer than my nail beds - now being one of them.   Anxiety = biting nails. 

Recockulous - you see what I did there - replaced dic with cock.   I credit myself for coining this term although many would beg to differ.   You can thank me later.  

I was 7 inches taller than my 8th grade dance date.   I also grew 7 inches in one year.  

I took French in high school.  Real freaking necessary in Houston.   At least on my Europe trip, I could read a menu.   Well, at least I thought I could until my chicken came out highlighter yellow and still mooing.

I have been to 22 countries and in 22 weddings.  

What else?  Oh yeah, I can't shave my knees but you probably already knew that.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love that I actually knew the majority of those fun-facts. Except that you created "ricockulous". You got me there....

HK said...

We are coming up on the 25th anniversary of our friendship so it is expected that you know this! Are we still taking a celebratory trip?