Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Update


As I was walking out of my office for lunch yesterday, I ran into a "new guy" in my building.  By new, I just haven't seen him before which probably means he has worked next door for years (not too observant here).   In typical me fashion, I thank him for opening the door for me then proceed to ignore him.   As we are almost out of the stair well, he asks me if I am going to pick up lunch for my office.   I awkwardly giggle and say no and I am going to meet some friends for lunch (read: dad).   He then asks me where I am going.   I must have given him a weird look because he instantly corrected himself and said that his whole office is bored with the food around here so he was seeing if I had any suggestions.   Like the blubbering idiot I become when talking to a cute guy, I st-st-st-stutter to give him some suggestions.   Pretty sure my suggestion of a smoothie place was not exactly what he was looking for.   Oops.  

In other news, I am going to my bi-annual dentist appointment tomorrow.   Between waking up early to work out and staying up entirely too late to watch the Olympics, I have not exactly been looking in my prime lately.   So, I might have to skip the 6 a.m. tomorrow and post pone it until after my dentist has cleaned my pearly whites.   There is no better oral hygiene motivation than having a VERY hot, single dentist.   Somehow, it is the one doctor's appointment that I never forget to schedule.  

In yet other news, I am really afraid to admit this but I think I am becoming a Twitter lover.   Not because I ever write anything, but reading the US Swim Teams tweets over the past few weeks has become slightly obsessive.   Don't judge.   #althoughIstilldontgetthehashtagshit

You can also follow just about every Bachelor contestant in which it is clear that none of them have jobs and all of them use Twitter as a launch pad for hitting Pound Town.   I would love to be a fly on the wall in one of their "reunions."   Oh wait, I am one - Bachelor Pad.   I can't believe any one in that house would choose hearing Ed's varmint noises while humping over cute Reid being the worst manipulator known to man.   I love you Reid.   And I almost love you more since you were so bad at this game.   I mean really bad.  



No comments: