Friday, July 20, 2012

I'm back...maybe

As someone who hated English and writing classes in general, I am shocked at how much I have missed writing.   In a weird way, it's kind of cathartic.  Somehow telling cyberspace about my love life or lack thereof was fun for me.   So, I am contemplating giving it another go although I am still not ready to try the online dating thing again.    AND there is very little to report since the last time I wrote but here is a brief synopsis.

- Liked a guy
- Supposedly he liked me but wasn't ready.  (Going to have to call bullshit.)
- Guy liked me
- Didn't like him
- Ignored a few phone calls
- Met a guy friend for drinks
- Apparently, he didn't think we were just friends
- Ignored a few phone calls
- Ran into first guy
- Ignored a few phone calls
- Nothing
- Nothing
- Nothing
- Out of nowhere, both guys called again.
- Ignored a few phone calls
- Ran into first guy last night.
- Anticipating ignoring a few phone calls.

And that is the exciting love life that I have refrained from sharing over the last 6 months.   As for the rest of my life, things couldn't be better.    Still having too much fun and traveling as much as possible.  

As of Monday though, I am cracking the whip on myself to get back in shape.   I am starting a new work out program that is like the P90X stuff.   What I have decided is that I am going to use this blog to keep myself accountable.   So,  I am going to post every day with a picture of what I am eating and what workout I am doing.   Doesn't that sound exciting?   At the same time, I am going to post a picture of my dashboard so that you know just how hot it was outside when I was doing said workout (inside).   To keep it even more exciting, I will have a someecard of the day so that you all get some witty banter along with it.   I don't know how you could possibly contain yourself with all this excitement coming your way.  

In even other news, Sunday is the big Bachelorette finale and I can hardly contain myself.   According to Chris Harrison this is going to be the most dramatic rose ceremony in Bachelorette history!!   Can you believe it?   AND Star magazine says Emily is totally with Chris Harrison.   All signs point to this being the BEST. THREE. HOURS. OF. MY. LIFE. followed by two bonus hours the next night of Bachelor pad.   This is shaping up to be the BEST. WEEKEND. EVER. 

All kidding aside, I am happy to be back but am not making any promises!  

No comments: